[BlueOnyx:19371] What is the best way to add configuration entries to sendmail.mc so they are not removed?

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Sat Mar 19 20:51:21 -05 2016

I added some additional sendmail configuration options and today after an upgrade they were removed. Was it because I added it to the end of the file? Do I need to add my changes above a certain location?

Here are the entries I added

dnl define(`confRECEIVED_HEADER',`by $j $?r with $r$. id $i; $b')dnl
INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`spamassassin',`S=local:/var/run/spamass-milter/spamass-milter.sock,F=,T=C:15m;S:4m;R:4m;E:10m')dnl

Jim