[BlueOnyx:19566] Re: SMTP Service down

Gianluca gianluca.bianchini at tiscali.it
Sat May 14 10:07:03 -05 2016

Colin Jack <colin at ...> writes:

> We have issues with this … try using this script (from Michael):
>
> #!/bin/bash
>
> /sbin/service sendmail stop
> killall -9 sendmail
> /sbin/service clamd restart
> /sbin/service clamav-milter restart
> /sbin/service spamassassin restart
> /sbin/service spamass-milter restart
> /sbin/service milter-geoip restart
> /sbin/service milter-greylist restart
> /sbin/service sendmail start
>
> This stops all mail/avspam services and restarts in the correct order.
>
> Regards
>
> Colin

IT WORKS! :-)
Thank you very much Colin!
It was a week that we was in trouble...

Do you think this will fix the issue or we have to write again the script
when the BlueOnyx stop to work?

We have only this warning on the command /sbin/service clamd restart:
LibClamAV Warning: ***  The virus database is older than 7 days!  ***
LibClamAV Warning: ***   Please update it as soon as possible.    ***
LibClamAV Warning: Detected duplicate databases /var/clamav/main.cld and
/var/clamav/main.cvd. The /var/clamav/main.cld database is older and will
not be loaded, you should manually remove it from the database directory.