[BlueOnyx:19589] Re: cmuImport a Site on 5209R from 5106R

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed May 18 03:31:29 -05 2016

Michael,

thank you for your answer but quota is not the issue.
Site have 30 GB quota and user have 20 GB quota.
Site have actually 13,3 GB in use and the user (which is also included in the site quota) have 5,8 GB in use.
Additionally I have checked all site and user quotas and no site and no user are running into quota issues yet.
At this point we cannot run into quota issues.

There seems to be a problem in the archive of the target machine:

tar -ztf 1.users-oppolzer-private.tar.gz
.plan
.spamassassin/user_prefs
.spamassassin
Private
.bash_profile
.bashrc
.razor/servers.nomination.lst
.razor/servers.discovery.lst
.razor/server.c1001a.cloudmark.com.conf
.razor/razor-agent.log
.razor/server.c301.cloudmark.com.conf
.razor/server.c303.cloudmark.com.conf
.razor/servers.catalogue.lst
.razor/server.c302.cloudmark.com.conf
.razor
.bash_logout
mbox
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

tar -ztf 2.users-oppolzer-private.tar.gz
Network Trash Folder
mail/Sent
mail/Junk
mail/Drafts
mail/Notes
mail/.imap/Sent/dovecot.index
mail/.imap/Sent/dovecot.index.log
mail/.imap/Sent/dovecot.index.log.2
mail/.imap/Sent/dovecot.index.cache
mail/.imap/Sent
mail/.imap/Junk/dovecot.index
mail/.imap/Junk/dovecot.index.log
mail/.imap/Junk/dovecot.index.cache
mail/.imap/Junk
mail/.imap/Drafts/dovecot.index
mail/.imap/Drafts/dovecot.index.log
mail/.imap/Drafts/dovecot.index.log.2
mail/.imap/Drafts/dovecot.index.cache
mail/.imap/Drafts
mail/.imap/Notes/dovecot.index
mail/.imap/Notes/dovecot.index.log
mail/.imap/Notes/dovecot.index.cache
mail/.imap/Notes
mail/.imap/Trash/dovecot.index
mail/.imap/Trash/dovecot.index.log
mail/.imap/Trash/dovecot.index.cache
mail/.imap/Trash
mail/.imap/A/dovecot.index.log
mail/.imap/A
mail/.imap/INBOX/dovecot.index
mail/.imap/INBOX/dovecot.index.log
mail/.imap/INBOX/dovecot.index.cache
mail/.imap/INBOX
mail/.imap/Sent Messages/dovecot.index
mail/.imap/Sent Messages/dovecot.index.log
mail/.imap/Sent Messages/dovecot.index.cache
mail/.imap/Sent Messages
mail/.imap
mail/Trash
mail/.subscriptions
mail/A
mail/Sent Messages
mail
cmu-mailspool
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

Maybe if the mbox is bigger than 4 GB?

regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel