[BlueOnyx:20174] Re: New VPS on Aventurine

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Oct 20 21:54:24 -05 2016

Hi Colin,

> I have just created a new VPS using ploop and I am having the same problem - get login rather than the wizard.
> Created a VPS using simfs earlier and that was fine.

This could be a one-off-error. Could you please try again? If it still
fails, then please let me know which OS template you used.

I created multiple 5208R and 5209R VPS's with Ploop for testing purpose
and they mostly started up fine. One glitched, but after redoing it, it
worked.

> I am using a newer kernel:  2.6.32-042stab116.1

That Kernel should be fine.