[BlueOnyx:20175] Re: New VPS on Aventurine

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 02:52:57 -05 2016

Hi Michael,

On 21/10/2016, 03:54, "Blueonyx on behalf of Michael Stauber" <blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it on behalf of mstauber at blueonyx.it> wrote:

    Hi Colin,

    > I have just created a new VPS using ploop and I am having the same problem - get login rather than the wizard.
    > Created a VPS using simfs earlier and that was fine.

    This could be a one-off-error. Could you please try again? If it still
    fails, then please let me know which OS template you used.

Will do … it is a 5209R template … will remove it and redo it.

    I created multiple 5208R and 5209R VPS's with Ploop for testing purpose
    and they mostly started up fine. One glitched, but after redoing it, it
    worked.

    > I am using a newer kernel:  2.6.32-042stab116.1

    That Kernel should be fine.

 Thanks

Colin