[BlueOnyx:20186] HTTPD not starting

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Sun Oct 23 12:13:38 -05 2016

Hi

All my websites are down. When I restart httpd I get the following error message. How to resolve it? A server restart didn’t fix the problem.

# /sbin/service httpd restart

Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]

Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 1012 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf: Cannot load /home/solarspeed/php/lib/httpd/libphp7.so into server: /home/solarspeed/php/lib/httpd/libphp7.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

                                                           [FAILED]

Best regards
Felix