[BlueOnyx:20634] Re: Strange mysql issue on 5208R box

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Wed Feb 8 14:27:51 -05 2017

Michael,

  Hmmm, on my 5208R there is no /etc/cron.hourly/newlinq_cron.pl
Several files under /usr/sausalito/license/ but don't want to remove
any I cannot easily recover...

  There is a /etc/cron.daily/newlinq_cron.pl
Ran that and the error went away long enough to do the flush.

Thanks much...  will watch and see if server "behaves" now.

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net