[BlueOnyx:20656] Comment in AV-Spam network fields

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Feb 15 10:03:05 -05 2017

Under 520xR, would there be a way that we could add comments into the
Whitelisted Senders field when using the AV-Spam plugin?  This field is
under Network Settings > AV-Spam > Network.

The reason I ask is because we configure some of the large email
providers (Microsoft, Google, etc) that rotate between IP addresses and
ranges for outbound email.   From time to time, those providers will
change their ranges and publish those changes.   The ability to have
comments in the field will help make those changes a bit easier on our
end.  As it stands, anything other than a valid network address range
will fail validation.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services