[BlueOnyx:20668] Re: AV-SPAM 6.3.0 released

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:28:08 -05 2017

Michael Stauber wrote:
> The AV-SPAM has been updated to v6.3.0 and is now available on NewLinQ.

This is great news! I had been manually editing custom.cf for years to
achieve this.

Since you have put in this work I have a feature request. It is not urgent
at all but it would be really nice to allow Site Admins  to be able to add
global rules. That way if a vsite has 60 users they do not need to whitelist
an address for each user.

Right now they need to email me with those requests but if the Site Admin
had a special tab under the site services or something and they could add
global whitelist and blacklist items it would be a real timesaver.

Thanks!