[BlueOnyx:20712] Re: Aventurin{e} 6108R & BlueOnyx 520XR: Large update coming

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Feb 22 08:29:51 -05 2017

Thanks, Michael,

On 2/21/2017 11:40 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just want to give a small heads up for a large update of Aventurin{e}
> 6108R, BlueOnyx 5207R, 5208R and 5209R that is currently in the making.

This post has been required reading for our Support Team.   While we
don't anticipate any specific problems with the updates, experience
tells us to be prepared.

I'm excited to see the performance upgrade on the GUI pages, and
appreciate your work on this.

Curious: do these updates impact the API for Aventurni{e} or BlueOnyx?
Forgive my ignorance, but I was thinking that the API called some
backend PHP stuff.  I sure wouldn't be sad about seeing some speed gains
there.  ;)

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services