[BlueOnyx:20734] Re: API 5207R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Feb 28 09:59:40 -05 2017

Hi Steffan,

> But what do I do if I dont know the password of the client?

Well, WHMCS knows all user-data and we're operating on the assumption
that you do.

I just checked the modify and create. For the create we need the
password. For the modify we don't use it. We do - however - check if the
password field is empty. Which will cause a failure.

So in your Json encoded query for the modify request have the "password"
field, but put something in it.

Yes, I know: It's not ideal. But like said: This was created with WHMCS
in mind and there we always have all the info at our disposal for such
requests.