[BlueOnyx:21029] Re: API question

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue May 9 18:07:26 -05 2017

Hi Chris,

> I found that there are two different modules packed within the 5200R
> download now.   One for 5200R and one for 5209R.  Is there a difference
> between the two?  Since we have a mixed environment of 5208R and 5209R
> in our hosting network, can we use a single module for both?

Yeah, these modules are different, as 5209R handles PHP differently and
offers more options for configuring it.

Hence for 5207R/5208R use the 5200R WHMCS module and for 5209R use the
5209R WHMCS module.

You can install both at the same time into your WHMCS and when you
configure a server, the pulldown for the server type will show both
5200R and 5209R, allowing you to pick the one that matches the box.