[BlueOnyx:21045] Time problem

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:33:53 -05 2017

I am having a strange time problem. This is on a 5208R.

In the GUI the time is properly set to the local time and it shows it but
when you use the shell and run date you get a different time. It is not the
localtime and it is not correct UTC either.

For example right now the GUI shows 11:27 PM (GMT -7:00 Pacific Time)

UTC Time is 6:27 AM

But the date command gives 20:27:02 both in ssh and when used in a php
script. This is off by three hours and I cannot figure out why.

Anyone know how to fix this?

M Aronoff Out -  <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com> maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson