[BlueOnyx:21053] Node.js-Support for BlueOnyx?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon May 22 13:36:52 -05 2017

Hi all,

In a recent discussion with Dirk Estenfeld we were talking about Node.js
and if it would be possible or prudent to add a Node.js server component
to BlueOnyx (5207R, 5208R and 5209R).

Technically it wouldn't be much of a problem to add this in a similar
way that we already do for Tomcat. Meaning: It would be optional and if
needed you could activate it on a per Vsite basis if the general Node.js
support for the server itself is enabled.

But before I contemplate this further I'd like to hear if there is an
actual need for it and if you would like to have this feature added.

Or if there is any other feature which we currently don't have and that
you'd like to see.