[BlueOnyx:21055] Re: Node.js-Support for BlueOnyx?

Richard Morgan :: Morgan Web richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue May 23 07:12:38 -05 2017

Thank you for the brave inclusion of the request for thoughts on 'any other
feature'.

It would be nice to see an extended DNS management section that allows for
wildcards, SRV records and the other features I currently have to add as a
.include file. I understand the DNS can be managed automatically but we set
up a lot of records manually. Not have to click add/edit for each item,
change it and save would also be nice as that is a lot of clicking when
creating new records.

We've toyed around with a few BIND9 frontends but not come up with anything
conclusive yet. It would probably break something in BX anyway, so best
avoided.

Are there any plans to extend the API to include DNS?

Thank, Richard