[BlueOnyx:21058] Re: Node.js-Support for BlueOnyx?

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Tue May 23 09:37:03 -05 2017

Hi Michael,
> Or if there is any other feature which we currently don't have and that > you'd like to see.
I have no need for node.js (at least not at this time), but lately was
thinking about something else that would be nice to have.

Could we make our sendmail dkim capable?

By that I mean that outgoing mail is to be marked with a dkim signature.

I think it would certainly help with getting outgoing messages to the
inbox of the external receivers and help prevent email-address spoofing.

The testing of incoming dkim signatures might become a part of the
optional av-spam package, but it would be nice to have the capability to
sign outgoing mail in the core blueonyx.

Kind regards
Maurice