[BlueOnyx:21334] Can not change site owner to a server admin

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Sun Sep 3 15:22:37 -05 2017

Hello,

I did create a server admin (with the right Virtual Site Management and all options in additional rights and expert modus) . But in general settings for a site it is not possible to select the admin user. Only "admin" is selectable.
Where is my mistake. What do I have to change to give a site in general settings to the additional server admin?

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel