[BlueOnyx:21386] Re: Roundcube

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Sat Sep 16 15:21:56 -05 2017

Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
>> On a brand new setup of a 5209R server, Roundcube giving me the same
>> problem as on another existing server I added the package. Not sure what
>> could be the problem, same issue on both 5209R servers. The login comes
>> up, but times out with ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE when trying to log in.
>
> Not sure what that could be. It could be that the version of RoundCube
> you're using is incompatible with the PHP version you're using on that
> Vsite. Or it could be that there is a problem with connecting to MariaDB.

It's version 1.3.1 on the 5209R with PHP 5.4.16, I believe those are
compatible? I can use the mysql connection string parameters from the
config file and connect to localhost as shown without problem. Nothing
appears in the httpd error log when trying to login. Again, on two
different 5209R servers, really strange. No one ever had this issue?

--
Robert