[BlueOnyx:21408] Re: Solarspeed RBL blacklist

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Fri Sep 22 06:09:21 -05 2017

hey Michael, this sounds great! We all appreciate your efforts to reduce SPAM. I see your mails aren't tagged as SPAM anymore as they were a while long in my inbox (and as those from Maurice de Laat still are), looks like you handle it (as always:-)

May you translate those abbreviations for me, please?

  * ASN (that change daily)
  * RBL records

Thank you and best regards

Meaulnes Legler