[BlueOnyx:22554] Re: Error in Site List

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 23:49:28 -05 2018

I am not sure if it helps but along the same lines I have noticed a few screwy things with how the GUI reports what PHP version the vsites use.

In the main site list I still have some sites that show PHP 5.6+ even though I changed the server default to 7.2. It seems that to get that to change I have to manually go into each site, set it to another version using FPM/FastCGI and then set it back to PHP (DSO) + mod_ruid2 in order for it to simply show PHP+.

Oops, I just got it to happen on another server. I used the steps above to change a vsite and then I went to Services, PHP and got an error. It seems as though when I changed from FPM to DSO it set the version as 7.2.8 and that is causing the error.

M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com>

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson