[BlueOnyx:22555] Re: Error in Site List

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Dec 15 00:09:58 -05 2018

Hi Michael,

> In the main site list I still have some sites that show PHP 5.6+ even
> though I changed the server default to 7.2. It seems that to get that to
> change I have to manually go into each site, set it to another version
> using FPM/FastCGI and then set it back to PHP (DSO) + mod_ruid2 in order
> for it to simply show PHP+.

When it says PHP+ it means it's using the PHP version that's default for
the server. Now if you run anything else but PHP-5.4.16 as default then
that other PHP is the default.

> Oops, I just got it to happen on another server. I used the steps above
> to change a vsite and then I went to Services, PHP and got an error. It
> seems as though when I changed from FPM to DSO it set the version as
> 7.2.8 and that is causing the error.

I just tried every imaginable combination of changing PHP methods and
versions and checked the results. The Namespace "PHP" of a Vsite always
got the "version" variable set to the correct PHP-identifier (PHPOS,
PHP56, PHP70 ... PHP72) or it was left empty, which would make the GUI
default to assuming 'PHPOS'.

In any case: Just install the update I just published to YUM and see if
it makes a difference.