[BlueOnyx:22564] Re: since some days warning in server status without detail warnings

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue Dec 18 04:22:57 -05 2018

Hallo Michael,

I did diasble all checks and did a recheck. The status went to green.
Afterwards I did re-enable the checks I want to have and did recheck and the
status is now red again. But I cannot see a service which is in monitoring
which seems to be red.

Now I did disable all checks and did enable one after the other.
I could identify this two checks which seem to be responsible for the
overall red-status without showing an explicit error:

AV-SPAM Services
amEmailTraffifTag

Some hints how to do more debugging?

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel

Tel.: +49 6101 65788 20
Fax: +49 6101 65788 99
eMail: dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt
am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

CRM on Demand – eine gute Idee

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter www.blackpoint.de
Problemlos Domains registrieren: www.edns.de
Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: www.back2web.de
Mitglied im:

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.