[BlueOnyx:21781] Re: Can't re-install roundcube (Solarspeed webapp)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Feb 26 09:53:56 -05 2018

Hi Colin,

> Uninstalled using the webapp installer but now when I try
> to install it again I get no install button on the webapplication
> installer page - just a cancel button on the bottom.

This may have glitched out because NewLinQ is in a bend over your
servers serialnumber.

Please do this:

Check that you have the latest NewLinQ PKG installed. There was an
update recently. If (or once) this is installed, restart CCEd to make
sure the serialnumber is created or updated:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/cced.init restart

Then in the GUI under "Software Updates" / "BlueOnyx Shop" see under
"Status Check" and "Expiry Report" that all is well. This also checks
your connection with NewLinQ and does the license verification.

If that reported no problems the "Save" button in the WebApp installer
should appear.

If it doesn't, then please submit a support ticket via the GUI and make
sure to tick the checkbox "Allow Access" and I'll sort it out for you.