[BlueOnyx:22236] BlueOnyx-5209R-CentOS-7.5-20180527.iso Installation note

Tomohiro Hosaka bokutin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:02:18 -05 2018

Hi.

Thank you for dealing with e-mails of the other day.

I installed 5209R in October 2016 past.
Because it was in https://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=downloads as follows.
> If you are about to install a new server, then please use this instead of any of the older releases.

After that, there were a lot of unstable behaviors that the setting
was not reflected and looked at some settings.
Because I could not easily solve it, I decided to return to 5208R.

I tried installing 5209R today on VirutualBox on FreeBSD to see how it is now.
Installation options remain the default.
* Boot options (default, top)
* Partition layout (auto)
* Language, keyboard (default, English)
* Time zone (Japan)

The entered IP was not saved.
By setting ifconfig eth0 192.168.13.113, it was possible to connect to
the web admin console.
I set up IP again at http://192.168.13.113:444/network/ethernet, but
the following error occurred.

#######################################
# A PHP Error was encountered
#
# Severity: Notice
#
# Message: Undefined variable: IPType
#
# Filename: controllers/ethernet.php
#
# Line Number: 197
#######################################

#######################################
# A PHP Error was encountered
#
# Severity: Warning
#
# Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)
#
# Filename: controllers/ethernet.php
#
# Line Number: 326
#######################################

IP is not saved.

I tried it on VMware Fusion on Mac, but it was the same result.

I tried yum update, but I continued to issue similar errors.

The network setting in VirtualBox and Fusion was bridge. It is
registered as eth0.
For me the 5209R was still premature.

It will be just a report.

Thank you.