[BlueOnyx:22238] Re: BlueOnyx-5209R-CentOS-7.5-20180527.iso Installation note

Tomohiro Hosaka bokutin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 23:31:09 -05 2018

Hi Michael Stauber,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Of course I read /root/README.1ST.
I also tried /root/network_settings.sh.
The result was the same.

I also read the mailing list's past log and looked at /etc/php.ini,
but since it was just installed, I thought that there is no need to
edit anything.

I also tried /usr/sausalito/sbin/cced.init restart, but I kept getting
the error.

I have read the mechanism of sausalito's db and hooks to some extent.

Excuse me.
It seems that it just happened that there was no luck of the time of
-20180527.iso.
I am looking forward to trying the increased function.
https://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=features
Especially, I think that addition of functions around PHP is wonderful.

While looking at
https://www.hostingadvice.com/blog/cpanel-vs-plesk-vs-webpanel/ ,
I am considering buying http://shop.blueonyx.it/php.html . ^ ^

CentOS Web Panel seems to be able to choose the PHP version *for now* as free.
http://centos-webpanel.com/features
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFsIKrPMiK4

Thank you.

--
Tomohiro Hosaka

p.s.
I can not send from my server, so I am sorry that the thread has run out.
-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
2AA5ED7886     3705 Thu Jul 12 13:11:09  bokutin at bokut.in
(host mail.blueonyx.it[38.114.102.7] refused to talk to
me(160.16.203.145): 554 lists.blueonyx.it ESMTP not accepting
messages)
                                         blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it

-- 4 Kbytes in 1 Request.