[BlueOnyx:22277] Rejected messages from list

Robert Fitzpatrick rwfitzy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 11:41:31 -05 2018

I noticed today after posting something earlier this week that messages
stopped coming in back in May from the list. I took a look at our logs and
see the below. I subscribed as this address using my Gmail account to post
this, so Gmail must not have a problem with the list mailings. Our servers
use Barracuda service, which blocks the IP. Anyone else reported the issue?

Jul 21 12:16:26 mx1 postfix/smtpd[61064]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
lists.blueonyx.it[38.114.102.7]: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host
[38.114.102.7] blocked using b.barracudacentral.org; Client host blocked
using Barracuda Reputation, see
http://www.barracudanetworks.com/reputation/?r=1&ip=38.114.102.7; from=<
blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it> to=<robert at webtent.com> proto=ESMTP
helo=<lists.blueonyx.it>