[BlueOnyx:22281] vsite leads to login

Robert Fitzpatrick rwfitzy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:44:52 -05 2018

I have one site on a 5209R server that keeps leading to the admserv port
444:

http://www.example.com/  ->  http://www.example.com:444/

I have cleared aliases and web alias redirect settings, saved and
re-entered. Same result with or without the setting. I have restarted
httpd, admserv and named-chroot although we do not host DNS for this
domain. I did check DNS queries from the server and resolving the correct
IP. The server has one IP and all vsites use another on this server. All
other sites are working well. It also had LE SSL setup, but I have that
disabled for now.

It definitely appears the server does not recognize and wants to pull up
the GUI. What else can I check to resolve this issue?

--
Robert