[BlueOnyx:22283] Re: vsite leads to login

Robert Fitzpatrick rwfitzy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:35:03 -05 2018

Yes, mine looks the same and get same result with or without rediects set.
The conf file looks good:

<VirtualHost 216.x.x.15:80>
ServerName www.example.com
ServerAlias example.com
ServerAdmin admin
DocumentRoot /home/.sites/39/site9/web
ErrorDocument 401 /error/401-authorization.html
ErrorDocument 403 /error/403-forbidden.html
ErrorDocument 404 /error/404-file-not-found.html
ErrorDocument 500 /error/500-internal-server-error.html
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST}                !^216.139.202.15(:80)?$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST}                !^www.example.com(:80)?$ [NC]

RewriteRule ^/(.*)                      http://www.example.com/$1 [L,R=301]
RewriteOptions inherit