[BlueOnyx:22147] Re: Unplanned Maintenance of BlueOnyx Shop / NewLinQ

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jun 7 11:56:29 -05 2018

Hi Richard,

> I have tried both the GUI option, and ran the cron script, and still have the same issues

I recall the hostname of your server and took a look in our database.

I can see that it validated the licenses for some of the products you
have installed, but failed to do so for the AV-SPAM, APF and others.

Please file a Support request via the GUI and make sure to tick the
checkbox "Allow Access" and I'll fix it for you.