[BlueOnyx:22150] Re: Unplanned Maintenance of BlueOnyx Shop / NewLinQ

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Thu Jun 7 12:18:53 -05 2018

Hi Michael

Request sent, I notice that even when I login it says the connection is OK now but I have no packages linked... on another 5208 it works fine and shows my username in the status check,

On the one I sent the support request from it doesn't show my NewLinQ username but says that my connection is working OK...

Thanks

Janwillem