[BlueOnyx:22152] NewLinQ Maintenance Update

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Thu Jun 7 18:22:41 -05 2018

Hi all.

I’ve sorted some newlinq issues. I have some more work to do, but I have implemented a temporary solution to deal with one of the issues. I’ll get a permanent fix for the remaining issue in coming days.

For now, there are two quick checks you can do to make sure your newlinq connection is healthy. On your server:
Go to Software Updates > Blueonyx Shop > Status Check - Confirm all is operating correctly, and the NewLinQ username matches your account. Note: Doing this will often fix newlinq issues if your serial number of ip has recently changed.
Go to Software Updates > Blueonyx Shop > Expiry Report - Confirm the details match what you expect.

If there are ANY issues with the above, open a ticket and I’ll get onto it.

Regards,
Greg.