[BlueOnyx:22154] Re: NewLinQ Maintenance Update

Thomas Petersen thomas at nsd.dk
Fri Jun 8 23:49:21 -05 2018

Getting this when trying to update any packages from “Third Party Software”
I have BlueOnyx Enterprise Edition (BOEE)
Status check is ok.
Expiry report is ok.

“Sorry, the package file could not be downloaded from the specified URL. Please check the URL and try again. The software package was not installed.”

Regards
Thomas