[BlueOnyx:22159] Re: Drupal - ditch it!

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jun 15 15:01:52 -05 2018

Hi Dirk,

> The mining server was places in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/z-push/state/ because this folder have 777 rights.
>
> drwxrwxrwx.  2 admserv admserv  4096 Jul 13  2016 state
>
> Is this necessary for z-push?
> Maybe the rights of state order can be changed to something more secure?

Hmmm ... yeah, that's bad. It's been a long while that I looked at
Z-Push and I'll check why it needs these permissions and if we can do
without. Maybe there is even a new version of it available.

As I'm currentlz travelling the soonest I might be able to look at it is
sometime next week when we get to Germany.