[BlueOnyx:22188] Nginx file upload problem

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 12:19:49 -05 2018

I found that after enabling the Nginx proxy that I began getting errors when
attempting to upload files to WordPress sites that used https for admin
pages.

After some googling I was able to find that the Nginx vsite conf files do
not set the client_max_body_size to the same value as entered for the PHP
settings in the GUI.

I manually added client_max_body_size 16M; to the vsite conf file, restarted
nginx and uploads started working again.

However I am sure this will be overwritten if any changes are made in the
GUI so it would be great if the value could be picked up from the PHP
settings and written into the conf properly.

Thanks,

M Aronoff Out -  <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com> maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson