[BlueOnyx:21859] HTTPD not starting after Mod PHP update

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Sun Mar 18 18:07:29 -05 2018

Hi

After I installed Mod PHP 7.2.2-1 the web server is not starting anymore.

# service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 1012 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 6 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf: Cannot load
/home/solarspeed/php/lib/httpd/libphp7.so into server:
/home/solarspeed/php/lib/httpd/libphp7.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory
                                                           [FAILED]

Can anyone kindly guide me how I can fix the problem?

Regards
Felix