[BlueOnyx:21860] Re: HTTPD not starting after Mod PHP update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Mar 18 19:00:50 -05 2018

Hi Felix,

> After I installed Mod PHP 7.2.2-1 the web server is not starting anymore.

Which version of BlueOnyx? Looks like 5207R or 5208R, which are two
different PHP PKGs altogether.

> /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf: Cannot load
> /home/solarspeed/php/lib/httpd/libphp7.so into server:
> /home/solarspeed/php/lib/httpd/libphp7.so: cannot open shared object
> file: No such file or directory
I just checked the PKGs for 5X07R-PHP-7.2.2-1.pkg and
5X08R-PHP-7.2.2-1.pkg and both contain the file
/home/solarspeed/php/lib/httpd/libphp7.so

So I have no idea what happened there. Please uninstall the PKG and then
reinstall it again and see if that fixes the problem.

If it doesn't fix it, then please submit a Support Ticket via the GUI
and tick the checkbox "Allow Access" so that I can take a look at it.