[BlueOnyx:22505] Re: RHEL 8 Beta is out - BlueOnyx 5210R development starts

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Nov 16 16:27:15 -05 2018

Hello,

I think we can re-add Tomcat (if someone need it) by a docker image.
But maybe what you could add instead of tomcat is nodejs. I think this is
more up to date and will get more usable than tomcat.

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel

Tel.: +49 6101 65788 20
Fax: +49 6101 65788 99
eMail: dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt
am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

CRM on Demand – eine gute Idee

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter www.blackpoint.de
Problemlos Domains registrieren: www.edns.de
Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: www.back2web.de
Mitglied im:

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.