[BlueOnyx:22504] Re: RHEL 8 Beta is out - BlueOnyx 5210R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Nov 16 02:33:36 -05 2018

Hi Ernie,

> 1. Download the file ???rhel-8-beta.repo??? from
>    https://downloads.redhat.com/redhat/rhel/rhel-8-beta/rhel-8-beta.repo and

Thank you! That's indeed very helpful. I did that and polled the repos.

PHP seems to be 7.2.11 and Apache is 2.4.35.

FWIW: I did a fresh install off the ISO in between and now it buggers
out when registering:

[root at 5210r ~]# subscription-manager register
Registering at: subscription.rhsm.redhat.com:443/subscription
Username: XXXX at blueonyx.it
Password:
HTTP error (400 - Bad Request): Service level "Self Support" is not
available to units of organization XXXX.

Fun and games. I'll do yet another OS reinstall tomorrow. Might throw it
onto a dedicated box anyway, as running it in VirtualBox slows my
workstation down as if it had thrown an anchor.