[BlueOnyx:01047] Re: Iptables

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Fri Apr 10 17:21:24 -05 2009

OK. Point taken. I was assuming that since Richard did not know about
why it was blocked that he probably didn't create the rules :)

But on the topic of blocking attacks... there are some attacks that DFix
blocks that cannot be blocked by IPTables recent modules. For example,
some of the RFI checks.

Regards,
Greg.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Check out our website for NuOnce module support.            |