[BlueOnyx:01110] Re: PHP method for changing folder / file owner?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Thu Apr 23 04:05:30 -05 2009

I'm due to take a holiday next week so that's going to be a bit of a
nightmare if I can't  find some sort of workaround to this issue. So I
am not contemplating even more extreme ideas.

I have had two further suggestions:

1) Give their server level admin account (it's not actually the
default on called 'admin' it's an additional one I created)  'root'
level permissions
2) Change the password of the 'root' user and give this to them (which
means I don't give them my root password)

Are either of these suggestions possible / going to cause a problem
with BX? Is the root user password somehow bound to the 'admin' user?

Sorry to keep posting this lame stuff, it's just I really need this
problem to go away!

Jeff