[BlueOnyx:01957] Re: IP Addressing on sites

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Fri Aug 7 19:08:26 -05 2009

Actually, these new HP servers have three ports.  Two Gig-E and one FastEthernet for management.

But the GUI doesn't even know there is more than one.  It merely allows you to set a IP on the server - which luckily turns up on the first Gig-E port.  There is nothing else in the GUI to set up additional ports (like eth1 or eth2).

Chuck