[BlueOnyx:01979] Re: eth0 issues

bluequartz at ozin.com bluequartz at ozin.com
Sun Aug 9 18:13:31 -05 2009

> Ok, tell us exactly what you are typing in which boxes, and the errors
> and we'll try and work it out.

This is where I came in with this thread:

It only happens when System Settings / TCP/IP has more than 2 network interfaces.

On the System Settings / TCP/IP  page the SAVE button does nothing except give a javascript error (tried in IE8, Firefox and Chrome) as follows:

Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)
Timestamp: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 01:12:25 UTC

Message: 'value' is null or not an object
Line: 603
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: https://192.168.100.250:81/base/network/ethernet.php

So I am unable to make changes to any fields on this page.