[BlueOnyx:02049] Re: Where can I get dnsImport.pl?

Glenn Harper glenn at rockportnet.com
Wed Aug 12 10:29:30 -05 2009

Steve Howes <steve at ...> writes:

> On 12 Aug 2009, at 15:28, Glenn Harper wrote:
> > I've done a find from / and it is NOT on my machine
>
> Its on 2 out of 2 of mine ;)
>
> > Again, where can I get it?
>
> Where can I get it, 'please'.

http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/browser/BlueOnyx/5106R/dns-toolbox/blueonyx-dnstoolbox/usr/sausalito/sbin/dnsImport.pl

I'm sorry, you're right, I should have been more polite. I was getting
frustrated since everybody in the world seems to have the script on their
machines, except me. I've used it several times on Blue Quartz, but I'm new to
Blue Onyx and I didn't trust running the BQ version on it.

Thanks for your help and please excuse my impatience.