[BlueOnyx:02051] Re: Where can I get dnsImport.pl?

Steve Howes steve at geekinter.net
Wed Aug 12 10:35:22 -05 2009

On 12 Aug 2009, at 16:29, Glenn Harper wrote:
> I'm sorry, you're right, I should have been more polite. I was getting
> frustrated since everybody in the world seems to have the script on
> their
> machines, except me. I've used it several times on Blue Quartz, but
> I'm new to
> Blue Onyx and I didn't trust running the BQ version on it.
>
> Thanks for your help and please excuse my impatience.

No worries. The BQ version might work but there has been a bug-fix or
two since. I'm not sure why the script isn't on yours I don't recall
installing the dns tools separately. Its on my live machine which is
'out of the box'.

yum install blueonyx-dnstoolbox

Will probably install it. Maybe it wasn't installed by default when
your machine was built.