[BlueOnyx:02124] Re: BlueQuartz management GUI seems to have lost all configurations

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Fri Aug 14 13:40:30 -05 2009

> Tried that.  It made a difference.  Management GUI connection no longer go to START page.  Now it says its going to the Login page, but nothing appears.  Just a blank page.  And cceclient attempts now result in "Connection failed: Connection refused".I think I'll reboot and see what happens afterward.  Thanks for the suggestions Michael.

WOW - what do you know!  It worked.  Started the server rebooting and at first I was a bit worried.  The boot process hung for long periods during a couple steps.  I thought maybe I'd really hosed it.  But it completed, came up, and seemed to be working OK.

Double-checking, found that MailScanner wasn't running.  Restarted all the mail processes and everything is working OK.  Management GUI is up, working fine.

Thanks again for the suggestions Michael.  It all worked out in the end.  Now I've just got to get these companies off their butts, off Frontpage, and I can get rid of this BlueQuartz server.

Chuck