[BlueOnyx:02175] Re: ClamAV Spamassassin Milters

Phil Hamer phil at magma-group.co.uk
Sun Aug 23 05:55:47 -05 2009

Hi Guys.

Spamass-milter is working absolutely fine to integrate Spamassassin with
Sendmail.

I tied DCC, Pyzor and Razor into spamassassin late last night.

I have set SA to turn mails into spam with a 7.5 score.

The milter rejects anything over 15.

Will try these settings for a week or 2 to see if any genuine mails are
lost.

The logging in DCC took a while to get working. Eventually found spamass was
running DCCProc instead of dccd.

Must have forgot to service DCC start.

Moved the default log files to go into /var/log/dcc so I wont forget about
them.

Think I will attack the ClamAV-Milter in the week and bring this on line
also.

Once again thanks for the ideas.

Phil.