[BlueOnyx:02186] Re: New CentOS5 kernel available (important update)

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Mon Aug 24 18:08:27 -05 2009

I just tried "yum update", and got a response that no packages were
marked for update.
The repositories it looked at were:

 * base: mirror.raystedman.net
 * BlueOnyx: www.blueonyx.it
 * updates: mirror.sanctuaryhost.com
 * addons: mirrors.serveraxis.net
 * Solarspeed.net: mirror.smd.net
 * extras: mira.sunsite.utk.edu

Are those all I should have, or am I missing something for the CentOS
update?

Alan