[BlueOnyx:00467] Re: Openwebmail on BlueOnyx

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Feb 9 12:33:25 -05 2009

Steve Howes wrote:
> On 9 Feb 2009, at 17:19, Outer-Net Support (Nikolas Dafopoulos) wrote:
>> Has anyone successfully installed Openwebmail on BlueOnyx?
>>
>> We have serveral clients using it on BlueQuartz and if we migrate
>> their sites to BlueOnyx I am sure it will generate a lot of support
>> calls if the Webmail is different.
>
> Read the docs It comes with it.

Actually, BX comes w/ SquirrelMail.
If you haven't seen the RoundCube package from Solarspeed yet, you
really need to take a look.  It leaves OpenWebmail in the dust.

As far as running an old BQ OWM package on BX, it may be possible, but
not supported by anybody.  I think Lucas posted something here about OWM
working for him a few days ago.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services