[BlueOnyx:00468] Re: Openwebmail on BlueOnyx

Outer-Net Support (Nikolas Dafopoulos) support at outer-net.com
Mon Feb 9 13:02:40 -05 2009

I did purchase the the RoundCube Webmail and it looks great, but many of our clients have been using Openwebmail for years and are comfortable with it.  I would like to have it available for those who prefer it.

If I migrate BQ sites to BlueOnyx will the address books and mail folders be availalbe through Squirrel Mail or Round Cube?

Also, the built in Squirrel mail has been buggy since the start.  I followed several threads on how to correct problems with mixed success.

Nikolas