[BlueOnyx:00522] Domain Keys and other Email Anti-SPAM measures

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Sat Feb 14 07:49:54 -05 2009

Does BlueOnyx or BlueQuartz for that matter sign email with DomainKeys?  If
not, how can we make that happen?

The reason I am asking is more and more I am having issues with some of our
larger distribution email lists.  Yahoo likes Domain Keys.  Other providers
like other things.  I'm already doing spf1 records in my DNS.

Anyone else have ideas of how they keep themselves from being blacklisted?
I would love to suggest a HowTo on this topic.

-Rashid